Do you build or renovate buildings for your own use?
But you don't want to fall victim to the usual 5 risks!
1. Meeting deadlines that are always too short, and that continually get pushed back.
2. Being the scapegoat for any safety issues and disruptions.
3. Managing unscheduled internal requests.
4. Defending the budget against the contractor’s opposition.
5. Managing unforeseen start-up problems and jaw-dropping operating costs.
To find quick, concrete answers
You are tempted to rely on...
…the usual maintenance engineer or system installer who takes on the role of ad hoc designer…
► How do you know that your building will be designed in your best interests (and not for those who make money selling the systems)?v
► Will you trust the safety systems and remain calm and in the event of an incident?
► Will you have all the updated system documentation when you need it?
And is it really impossible to overcome these problems?
No! By having proper design! That's why we have developed a unique method
We are the first system engineers to apply the AGILE principles in design.
We have developed the exclusive PAD Process (Planex Agile Design Process) to guarantee agile, fast and timely responses to ever-changing requirements.
We can therefore offer 5 guarantees:
- compliance with the budget;
- compliance with deadlines;
- steady performance over time;
- system reliability;
- regulatory compliance
Do you need to check or test your own use buildings?
Here are the solutions we offer
To check your contractors’ and project managers’ work and get a truly safe, functioning building