Our solution to respond to today's market!
Premise: the world today:
- Variability of project requirements
- Need to guarantee compliance with deadlines and budgets (as well as performance and standards)
- Minimising reworking
We have developed our Agile process for integrated design.
The operating principles of the PADprocess
- It formalises a number of mandatory features
- The mandatory features are locked in as late as possible
– more time to define the details
– less reworking and more flexibility
- For each group of features, activity loops (called “increments”) are defined, ending by sharing the status before addressing the next group of mandatory features
- There is constant control over budget and deadlines, interference with others in the project team and performance risks
- Constantly and regularly sharing the budget and time trends with the client, both for internal loops (those necessary for normal development) and external loops (those deriving from variable requirements)