- DATA CONTROLLER
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
- METHODS OF PROCESSING
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- SCOPE OF DATA CIRCULATION
- USER RIGHTS ACCORDING TO EU REG. 2016/679
- Cookies and other tracking systems.
- Processing of personal data through the social media platforms used by the Controller
- of the data subject’s right to request from the Controller access to personal data (Art. 15 GDPR), rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or restriction of processing concerning him/her (Art. 18 GDPR) or to object, on legitimate grounds, to their processing (Art. 21 GDPR), as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- the right to request the deletion (art. 17 GDPR), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.